Love it :) Seriously! I remember with our first baby, we took pictures every 4 weeks to see the difference. I wore the same outfit each time (just a suggestion from someone else so that you can really see the difference in your body and not the clothes). It wasn't until after the D&C when I realized just how pregnant I really looked...and was.
Congratulations once again! Oh, and I made those zucchini brownies today (they're in the fridge!)...not without slicing my finger; however, I don't think I need stitches so we're all good. I can't seem to do anything the last week or so without injuring myself.
aww...what a cute baby bump! Good for you, I didn't take any pictures while pregnant for Joshua until the very end and none with Lydia until 30 weeks and now I wish I had. :)
4 comments:
Love it :) Seriously! I remember with our first baby, we took pictures every 4 weeks to see the difference. I wore the same outfit each time (just a suggestion from someone else so that you can really see the difference in your body and not the clothes). It wasn't until after the D&C when I realized just how pregnant I really looked...and was.
Congratulations once again! Oh, and I made those zucchini brownies today (they're in the fridge!)...not without slicing my finger; however, I don't think I need stitches so we're all good. I can't seem to do anything the last week or so without injuring myself.
oh the lovely baby bump! isn't it so fun to watch your tummy grow and know there's a little life in there?! love it!
Cute! ;) I look forward to seeing many more of these kind of shots from you!
aww...what a cute baby bump! Good for you, I didn't take any pictures while pregnant for Joshua until the very end and none with Lydia until 30 weeks and now I wish I had. :)
Post a Comment