21 August, 2009

craftiness

Why on earth I think I can be crafty is beyond me. We all have those moments right? I was wandering through Michael's yesterday, when I spotted it.
A No-Sew Iron On Baby Number's Book. You see, I've been eyeing this book for a while. I look at it pretty much everytime I'm in the store, but I never could justify the money for it. But, yesterday was my lucky day, it was on clearance! I scooped it up, overjoyed, thinking about how crafty I was going to be. (Note to self: I am NOT crafty) My sister in law is expecting a baby any day now, and I so I said I'll make it for her! PERFECTO!........ HA! This is why you should shop with someone. I needed someone to say.. uh, Jen? you're not crafty, remember? even when it comes to something easy like ironing.

So, needless to say I will not be giving this away as a present. It will be Levi's, because he'll appreciate his mama's inability to craft, right? Now, don't get me wrong it's not awful, it's just that some of the animals didn't iron on very well, like there is a dog missing a leg... hmmm....


This is the cover.. cute, right?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the number 9 page, see, 9 bees.. VERY cute.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And then.. here is the dog page... minus a couple of legs. sad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

note to self. don't try to be crafty.

1 comment:

Liz K said...

I still think it's cute... very cute. Who doesn't think a 3 legged dog is endearing?