I'm very excited about our first crop of tomatoes from the garden. It's taken forever for them to ripen because of our cool summer, but they are finally here.
It's not too many yet, but I know we'll be swimming in them very soon.
Don't they look delectable?
I ate grape tomatoes and zuchinni for breakfast this morning, I couldn't help it, it was just too yummy. Today I've put up broccoli and peppers into the freezer. I deydrate most of our zuchinni and summer squash, that way I can use it soups and casseroles in the winter. I'm hoping the tomatoes will hang on until this weekend when I can process and can them.
It reminds me of God's faitfulness and how He will provide for our needs.

1 comment:
They look yummy! Our cherry tomatoes are in full swing, but it'll probably be a couple of weeks before the larger varieties are ready. Hope your keep coming along nicely. We're now on the lookout for late blight as WI has had several breakouts these past weeks...:(
Enjoy your garden and congrats on your chard! How are you going to spend your large fair bounty?
Post a Comment