09 April, 2008

April 9, 2005

April 9, 2005
Ganson St. Baptist Church
7:00 pm.
Dessert Reception to Follow.

He asked, She said Yes, They'll say "I do"


3 years ago today, Mike and I walked the aisle and said "I do" to a lifetime to have and to hold through better for worse, for richer for poorer, to love and to cherish, for as long as we both shall live.

I LOVED our wedding. I loved the candlelit service, I loved that we had tons of live music, thanks to all our music-ridden friends. I loved that Mike and I took some time to be by ourselves before the wedding together. I loved leaving the church to sparklers. I loved our reception, 30 cheesecakes all scrumptious!

But what I loved most of all, was that we finally got to say that we belonged to each other through everything, through it all. That he was mine, and I was his. That together would be stronger than we were apart. I was his bride, and he was my groom.


So 3 years down and, God willing, many many more to come.
I love you with my whole heart, baby!


Just a couple of my favorite wedding pictures.



Portrait. One of my favs!




SPARKLERS!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary Mike and Jen!

Liz K said...

yeah! Wish so much we could have been there! Noah's brother got married the same day! Isn't it great to be married? Someone said something about dating and how that was fun...but I would never go back! Being married is so much better! Hope you had a good day!