31 August, 2009

Do you smell it?

FALL.

I can smell fall coming miles away, and this morning, it's here. A small, faint, but distinct smell, of leaves that are soon to change color, cool mornings, frosty dew, apples, pumpkins, hot cider... i could go on forever..

I LOVE FALL.
So this morning, I'll enjoy my warm cup of coffee, and the windows open on this brisk 45 degree morning. it's fantastic.



As a side note. Levi is doing a little better. I think he's feeling better, though he keeps waking up in the night. I tell ya, this kid fights sleep like it's his job. Last night he was awake for over an hour. He was just laying in his crib, talking to himself. But of course, I couldn't sleep. He's been coughing, and I'm wondering if it's waking him up?

We're going camping this weekend with my family for the 3 day weekend. Mike has been working a lot lately, which we are thankful for, but he is exhausted, and I think will enjoy a longer relaxing weekend.

2 comments:

Ashley Pichea [PicheaPlace.com] said...

I LOVE FALL!!!! (We must be on the same wave-length!!)

Sonya said...

It was in the 50's last night...and today is the first day of september.

I'm totally with you in your love for fall. The Dude and I were just talking about how soon we get to go apple picking. I can't wait! (and, I may just be tired of being hot too, but I do love Fall)

And, is Levi's Hair getting RED?! It looks a little strawberry blond than blond now, unless that's just the picture. :)