There are moments where I think Levi is just going to pummel this baby... His speeds are sleeping and wild.
and then there are moments where I realize all will be ok.
Today a friend of mine came over with her 2 yr old son and her just 2 weeks old little baby. As they were leaving, Levi was checking out the baby in the car seat, I was showing him his hands, nose etc...
Just as quickly as he checked him out, he took off.
What he went to do made this 37 week pregnant mama want to cry.
He went to her bedroom, and brought out a small tie fleece blanket that we made last week together. When we made it I talk to him about how we were making it for baby sister. He brought it out, and ever so gently, covered Jonathan up with the blanket.
It was then that I knew he was going to instantly fall in love with his baby sister, just as his Mama and Papa already are.
We're ready baby girl, please come join our family!
3 comments:
There will be moments of extreme brutality as well so be prepared...but the good so outweighs the bad:)
he will love her!
I could talk your ear off about new sibling bonding...overall Sophia really likes Ethan and cares for him so sweetly. But, she'll sneek in an eye poke or a hand grab here and there. Just apart of being a toddler. :)
aww...those kinds of moments are the best!
Post a Comment